Unity Assets Developer
You're invited to Join Beach Bum, the greatest gaming family that brings a new twist to classic games by introducing them to the world of online casual games.
We are looking for a junior Unity Assets Developer to join our creative team.
The Asset Developer will act as a bridge between the artists and programmers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game, while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project.
As our Unity Assets developer, you will:
● Develop unity assets to use as part of our in game live ops
● Use different Unity tools to create satisfying visual effects and animations
● Work closely with our designers, animators and programmers.
● Explore new Unity related shaders, tools and plugins
● Knowledge of working with the Unity editor
● Knowledge in Unity tools: prefabs, animators, particle systems, shaders
● Good creative and technical abilities
● Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
● Knowledge with Photoshop
● Previous experience working in the gaming industry
● Basic knowledge of scripting (C#) – big advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.