We’ve got your message! Meanwhile... shall we play?
Junior DevOps 384
You’re invited to Join Beach Bum, the greatest gaming family that brings a new twist to classic games by introducing them to the world of online casual games.
Beach Bum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us build, implement, monitor, and improve our cloud infrastructure
In addition, as a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for automating our cloud infrastructure, implementing efficient, and robust features to build scalable infrastructure, maintaining and further developing our CI/CD infrastructure and processes, managing Kubernetes clusters, and working with various development groups and engineers
- Develop and support automation for QA and staging environments running on Kubernetes.
- Develop and maintain Ansible playbooks
- Work hand in hand with engineers to develop tools to automate tasks, resolve bottlenecks, and improve scalability/reliability to keep up with our growth
- Develop CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with R&D teams on application infrastructure, deployment, operations, and debugging
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment, and operations
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- At least 1 year of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with public cloud (AWS)
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins or equivalent)
- Experience with Linux and scripting (Python/Bash)
- Passionate about improving his skills and eager to learn
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timeline and deadlines
- Experienced with Ansible, Redis, and Elasticsearch
- Provisioning, operating, and debugging of relational databases such as MySQL- advantage
- Experience with webservers such NGINX using JAVA/PHP
- Experience with Monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana / CloudWatch
Sharing is caring